In this three-part information series, Artie Rose, CEO & President of Solar Alliance of America, discusses the ins and outs of residential solar installations and why a solar system is a no-brainer for many homeowners today. Watch the first part below:
Part 1 Video highlights:
- - Solar Alliance of America deals directly with the manufacturer and buys in volume, allowing us to pass the savings directly to our solar installation customers.
- - Mark Dumas, client of Solar Alliance of America, saw Solar Alliance of TV and thought they had the best product available.
- - Another client, Dan Baker, went with Solar Alliance of America because of the savings that a solar system can give you and the Solar Stimulus Program that Solar Alliance provided. It’s also great for the environment.
- - Artie talks about the incentives that one receives when they go solar. Utility companies in California charge fees on high energy users (greater than $150 a month utility bills) that help fund programs like the California Solar Initiative. If you receive a solar installation from Solar Alliance of America, you will receive a rebate from the California Solar Initiative. The federal government will also give you a 30% federal solar tax credit. It’s important to note that this is a tax credit, not a deduction — that 30% will completely come off your taxes!
- - Solar Alliance has put together a program that from day one you pay no money. We pay the installation and permit fees. For 18 months there’s no payments and no interest. At the conclusion of the 18 months, you can make payments for the system that are less than the savings on your utility bill — you are ahead of the game from the start!
- - Solar Alliance clients discuss how easy the installation process was. Solar Alliance handles all the paperwork and can be in and out of your house in just a day.
- - The incentives can pay for up to 50% of the cost of the system.
- - Solar Alliance clients talk about the incredible reductions in utility bills that they now have thanks to their solar installations. Bills went from $639 to $30, $125 to as low as $5 a month!
- - Solar Alliance of America will come out to your house and help you decide what size solar system is best for you. We will go over your utility bills at your kitchen table. The whole process will take less than 15 minutes. You will receive a $50 Visa gift card for your time, no obligation.
Part II is coming soon. To get started with your free estimate, click here.