Temperatures are rising as we enter the middle of summer in southern California. Your air conditioning will be running all day as you try to cool off from the sun’s intense rays. This means that your utility bill will begin to skyrocket as your A/C is an energy-consuming monster.
Why not harness that intense sunlight at your house with a solar installation, produce your own energy, and pay for your A/C? The time has never been better to go solar. Artie Rose, CEO & President of Solar Alliance of America, and host Marc Bailey discuss how much sense it makes to go solar on the latest episode of San Diego Living:
The two also discuss the following:
- Installations are no money down.
- The savings on your energy bill will be greater then the monthly payment on your solar installation! You will start saving money from day one.
- Solar Alliance of America customers give their testimonials on the savings they are receiving from their solar installation. Utility bills went from $300 to $5!
- SDG&E recently turned on their newest powerlink, which cost $1.8 billion. This cost is passed on to SDG&E customers in the form of rate increases. A solar installation will help you avoid those rate increases by generating your own electricity.
- Everything’s working to the customer’s benefit in the solar industry. Panel prices are down. Incentives have never been better. Solar Alliance of America’s exclusive Solar Stimulus Program gives you the most affordable and professional installation around.
Get started with your solar system installation today. Fill out our free estimate form by clicking here. With your free completed estimate, you will also receive a $50 Visa gift card. No obligation!