You have to see this massive residential solar system in San Diego, installed by Solar Alliance of America. This 9.2 kW system is estimated to generate 13,206 kWh a year!
These San Diego homeowners were able to take advantage of Solar Alliance of America’s Solar Stimulus Program. As well, they took advantage of incentives like the federal solar tax credit (a credit worth 30% of the system) and the California Solar Initiative, which gave them a $1,897 rebate.
Check out this picture of the solar system below:
If you’re interested in going solar, check out our current summer sale, which expires July 31st. You get these awesome benefits:
- Down payment $1,000. Now $0
- Site inspection $250. Now FREE
- Design and engineering $750. Now FREE
- Permitting $400 (average). Now FREE
- Delivery $200 up to 50 miles. Now FREE
- Installation $2500 (average). Now FREE
- Payments as low as $64 a month!
As well, we offer free estimates with a $50 Visa gift card. No obligation. Start your estimate here!